Welcome to Double Commander Wiki.
Double Commander is a cross platform open source file manager with two panels side by side. It is inspired by Total Commander and features some new ideas.
Double Commander can be run on several platforms and operating systems. It supports 32-bit and 64-bit processors. See Supported platforms for a complete list.
See Double Commander in action in the Gallery.
Where to start
- Go to Double Commander download page to download the latest relase.
- You can check the latest version on the Versions page.
- See if Double Commander is supported for your platform on the Supported platforms page.
- If you want to get more information on development of Double Commander see Development page.
- Go to our forum for discussions. There are English and Russian sections.
Also check out the various news feeds that are available, if you want to stay up-to-date with the project.